Making Community Arts Access a Priority
Mankato Ballet Company seeks to bring awareness of the art of dance to the community of Southern Minnesota and surrounding regions. We see this as valuable work that brings amazing benefits and quality of life to our friends and neighbors.
There are many ways we can bring awareness, exposure and live performance to our Mankato’s growing population, for this reason MBC offers a variety of Outreach Programs, making arts accessible to many who don’t normally get to experience it.
Thank you for considering Mankato Ballet Company for an outreach opportunity through one of or five programs.
Aging Gracefully Outreach Program
- Aging Gracefully is our outreach program that offers safe, creative movement/dance classes to those 60 and up. These classes offer the mental and physical benefits of dance, and a fun environment to engage in a social activity with others.
Relevé Our Youth Outreach Program
- Relevé Our Youth is our outreach program that offers dance classes to youth who don’t have the opportunity to take classes with us. MBC will offer the fundamentals of dance, its history and genres, all while engaging in a fun, creative movement/dance experience.
1-2-3 Dance With Me Outreach Program
- 1-2-3 Dance With Me is our outreach program that offers dance classes to PreSchools in our community. MBC will teach your students basic dance skills while offering a fun, creative movement experience.
Together We Dance Outreach Program
- Together We Dance is our outreach program that engages in community volunteering, performances, and presentations. MBC company members and staff want to bring our community to yours and offer our dance expertise.
All Are Able Outreach Program
- All Are Able is our outreach program that offers modified, creative movement/dance classes. These classes provide a safe dance experience, all while adapting to the individual needs of all participants.
For more information please contact our Outreach Coordinator, Emily Nelson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.