Click Here for PDF Tuition Chart.
- Tuition is designed to be paid monthly September through May.
- Tuition takes the annual tuition amount and divides it evenly over 9 months for a convenient monthly payment; it does not reflect the number of classes happening in that month
- Monthly tuition is due on the 1st and late after the 5th
- By placing a Credit Card on file MBC will draft your account monthly
- MBC will draft your account on the 5th or nearest business day
- If no Credit Card is on file, the family is responsible for dropping off or mailing a check
- All payments must be submitted prior to the 5th to avoid a late fee
- MBC offers several tuition discounts, as well as financial assistance for families that qualify
NEW Tuition Discounts
- If you register and pay your annual tuition in full by REGISTRATION DAY you will receive a 5% tuition discount. This MUST be paid by Cash or Check. *
- If you have multiple family members enrolling you pay the full tuition for the most advanced student and then each sibling will get their first month of tuition FREE for ballet classes. Supplementary classes do not apply.
- If you are enrolled in ballet classes and wish to take a supplementary class you will get 10% off your FIRST supplementary class. Any additional supplementary classes will be at the normal tuition rate.
- Young men will get their first month of ballet tuition FREE! They still pay the Registration Fee and the normal monthly tuition through Ballet 1. Young men in Ballet 1A and higher will each receive a free month and then 50% off their tuition for the remainder. No refunds or reapplications of this scholarship are allowed. READ MORE
* Pay in full discount is only applicable to a class the dancer is fully enrolled in and has not received prorating or other modifications.
Financial Assistance Opportunities
The Mankato Ballet shall, at the discretion of the Board of Directors, offer financial assistance for dance instruction. Recipients of financial assistance will be expected to contribute scheduled volunteer hours to Mankato Ballet.
Assistance shall be awarded based upon the financial need of the applicant and the financial condition of Mankato Ballet at the time of the application. The maximum award will be no more than 50% of the student’s annual tuition rate. Mankato Ballet may commit up to 2.5% of the current year’s projected tuition fees to a designated financial assistance program. Financial assistance shall be awarded in the form of waived tuition fees.
Financial assistance applications shall be submitted by the student or by the student’s parent/guardian if the student is under the age of eighteen (18). Application forms can be obtained by clicking the link below. Applications need to be returned to: Mankato Ballet Attn: Financial Aid Committee in a sealed envelope, if mailed please send it to P.O. Box 114 Mankato, MN 56002-1004. Any application not completed in its entirety or without required documentation will not be processed.
Financial Assistance Qualifications
Applicants shall be awarded financial assistance based solely on financial need. In the event the number of applications exceeds the amount of assistance available, the committee may request additional information to assist in its determination. Based on funds available, some applicants may be denied assistance while other qualified candidates will share in assistance available.
Additional Assistance Resources
Mankato Ballet Company also works with Connecting Kids. CLICK HERE to learn more about additional financial assistance through their program.