The Mankato Ballet Company takes the safety of its staff and students very seriously. Using the guidelines outlined by the state of Minnesota and recommendations from the CDC we have outlined a plan to launch classes this fall.
Most important for families to note for their dancers is:
- Studios and common areas will be deep cleaned daily
- Studios common surfaces will be cleaned between classes
- Temperature checks are at the discretion of the staff and instructors
- Parents must drop off and leave the studio
- ONE Parent of CM1 and CM2 students may remain but must be masked and remain seated in the lobby
- All people over 5 must enter the facility wearing a mask
- Dancers will be spaced and distanced during class
- Instructors will remain masked
- Dancers over age 5 will remain masked while dancing
- Dancers should come dressed with one small bag and a water bottle
- Dancers should use the restroom before arriving
- Dancers should not arrive more than 5-10 minutes before class
- Dancers will be dismissed through the fire exits of the studio, parents will want to gather distanced outside those doors and a TA will assist dancers in going to parents.
For a complete written document outlining our detailed COVID-19 Preparedness Plan CLICK HERE