COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
Effective June 1st, MBC is lifting its mandatory mask requirement.
Ongoing arrival, safety and cleaning practices:
- Studios and common areas will be deep cleaned daily
- Studios common surfaces will be cleaned between classes
- Parents must drop off and leave the studio
- Dancers will be spaced and distanced during class
- Dancers should come dressed with one small bag and a water bottle
- Dancers should not arrive more than 5-10 minutes before class
- Dancers should use the social distancing circles in the lobby to sit on until their instructor brings them in for class
- MDH is encouraging youth organizations to participate in regular COVID-19 testing every two weeks as another measure to prevent the spread of this highly infectious disease. While this is not required it is another way to help stop the spread. COVID-19 Testing – Minnesota Dept. of Health (state.mn.us)
Mask Best Practices
Effective June 1st, mandatory masking will not be required. The CDC highly recommends only those who are fully vaccinated remove masks. The definition of fully vaccinated is two weeks following the second Pfizer or Moderna dose or two weeks after the single Johnson & Johnson dose.
While the mask mandate has ended, anyone who chooses to wear a mask should be supported for their decision to mask up. We know that wearing masks is an effective way to mitigate the transmission of COVID-19 and therefore it is strongly encouraged for those who are not fully vaccinated to continue to wear a mask indoors.
For a complete written document outlining our detailed COVID-19 Preparedness Plan CLICK HERE