COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
MBC arrival, dismissal, safety and cleaning practices for 2022
- Masks are highly recommended for anyone over the age of 5 that is not fully vaccinated
- Studios and common areas will be deep cleaned daily
- Studios common surfaces will be cleaned between classes
- Parents must drop off dancers about 5 minutes before class and leave the studio
- Dancers will be spaced 3-6 feet apart and distanced during class
- Hand holding will be limited or eliminated from most classes
- Dancers should come dressed with one small bag and a water bottle
- Dancers should use the social distancing circles in the lobby to sit on until their instructor or TA brings them in for class
- Dancers and staff who are filling ill should remain home. An appropriate substitute will be found for staff and dancers may attend class virtually through Band
- Dancers who test positive for COVID-19 are asked to share that with MBC so we can follow current quarantine guidelines and protocols.
- MDH is encouraging youth organizations to participate in regular COVID-19 testing every two weeks as another measure to prevent the spread of this highly infectious disease. While this is not required it is another way to help stop the spread. COVID-19 Testing – Minnesota Dept. of Health (state.mn.us)
MBC Mask Policy
At this time, mandatory masking will not be required. The CDC highly recommends only those who are fully vaccinated remove masks. The definition of fully vaccinated is two weeks following the second Pfizer or Moderna dose or two weeks after the single Johnson & Johnson dose.
While the mask mandate has ended, anyone who chooses to wear a mask should be supported for their decision to mask up. We know that wearing masks is an effective way to mitigate the transmission of COVID-19 and therefore it is strongly encouraged for everyone, even those fully vaccinated to continue to wear a mask indoors.
MBC COVID-19 Plan
For a complete written document outlining our detailed COVID-19 Preparedness Plan CLICK HERE